Oxford Tube services from Monday 29th March 2021
The Oxford Tube is currently running up to every 10 in morning peaks from Oxford, with an average frequency of 20 minutes throughout the day, Monday to Friday and 12-15 minutes at weekends.
The service continues to operate 7 days a week and runs two express trips to Baker Street in each direction Monday to Friday.View the Oxford Tube timetable from Monday 29th March in full.
We would like to thank our customers for their continued patience and understanding throughout the service’s second suspension and continual changes to the timetable. The following measures are in place to ensure the safety of our passengers:
- Protective screens fitted to the drivers cab to act as a protective barrier between the driver and passengers.
- Seats fitted with window vinyls to highlight available seats which are safely distanced apart. Capacity on board our vehicles has been reduced in order to allow for social distancing.
- Onboard hand sanitiser.
- Coaches will be cleaned at either end of the route before the return journey, with a particular focus on touch point cleaning.
- A dedicated ‘entrance’ and ‘exit’ to enable safely distanced boarding.
- Training for our drivers to inform them of the new safety procedures in place
We would like to express that in line with government legislation, face coverings are mandatory in order to travel. Our drivers are not required to wear face coverings whilst behind the protective screen but will wear a protective face shield should they be required to leave the cab to provide assistance and load luggage.
The Government has put together a list of people who are exempt from wearing a face covering which can be viewed here. If one of these factors applies to you you can apply for a Stagecoach Journey Assistance Card to show the driver you are exempt from wearing a face covering. More details on Stagecoach Journey Assistance Cards and how to request one can be found here.
Further FAQs relating to a change in normal operation due to COVID-19 can be viewed here.
We look forward to welcoming new and returning passengers back on board.