Whether you're in London for the day, or for longer, by taking the Oxford Tube you can make the most of our 2for1 entry at some of London's most interesting attractions.
Try something new on your next trip to the capital. Simply:
1. Download a pdf voucher
2. Print and complete the voucher.
3. Present to your chosen attraction with your Oxford Tube ticket or pass to redeem your offer.
offers valid from 1st June 2015 - 30 September 2015
Afternoon Tea at Kettner's
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two - £39 (regular price £69.90)
Enjoy this historically rich building in the heart of London's fashionable Soho. Originally opened as a restaurant in 1867, Kettner’s became infamous as the rendezvous of choice for deliciously colourful characters of the time, renowned for hosting incredibly risqué parties. Oscar Wilde dined here and Kettner’s is mentioned as his venue of choice in his trial notes. Agatha Christie and Bing Crosby were also celebrated regulars.
With a delicious new summer Brassiere menu by our new Head Chef; Marvin Jones (Baku Bistro, Park Lane Hilton, Le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons) and a traditional Champagne Afternoon Tea menu…we are a wonderful Soho institution that should be enjoyed on any trip to London.
- Afternoon tea is served Monday to Sunday, 12pm until 4.30pm and includes finger sandwiches, homemade scones with clotted cream, and a selection of cakes and pastries, plus a glass of Champagne each.
- To view the sample afternoon tea menu view the website.
- Address: 29 Romilly Street, Soho, London, W1D 5HP. Telephone No: 020 7734 6112.
- Nearest Tube stations: Covent Garden and Tottenham Court Road.
- Terms & Conditions: Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Please inform us of the voucher when booking. Voucher valid Monday to Sunday from 12pm to 4.30pm. Customers must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their regular menu price. Menu items subject to change based on seasonal availability or market change. Any allergies or special dietary requirements must be highlighted to the server on arrival. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit. The merchant requires a notice period of 48 hours for cancellations or rescheduling, or your voucher will be considered used. Available for use immediately after purchase. Voucher is valid until 30th September 2015.
Visit Kettner's website
London Walks – ‘London’s best guided walks’
Seven brilliant walks - a different one for every day of the week. No need to book - just turn up and go!
- Not valid with Travelcards or Oyster Cards.
- Tel: 020 7624 3978.
- Tour times & meeting places: please see website.
MONDAY - Greenwich: The Perfect London Walk!
TUESDAY - Bloomsbury & the Old Museum Quarter
WEDNESDAY - The City of London Tour
THURSDAY - Crime & Punishment
FRIDAY - The London of Sherlock Holmes
SATURDAY - The British Museum Tour
SUNDAY - Ancient London
Visit the London Walks website
The Courtauld Gallery
The Courtauld’s collection stretches from the early Renaissance to the 20th century and beyond. It is housed in the elegant setting of Somerset House, one of the city's most dynamic cultural venues.
The Courtauld Gallery is renowned for its unrivalled Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, including masterpieces by Monet, Van Gogh and Gauguin and the largest collection of Cézannes in the UK.
The Courtauld Gallery regularly presents major exhibitions and special displays which are consistently acclaimed for their outstanding quality and originality.
- Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN.
- Tel: 020 7848 2526
- Nearest Tube Stations: Charing Cross and Covent Garden.
- Opening times: Daily 10.00-18.00. Last admission 17.30.
Visit The Courtauld Gallery website
London Bicycle Tour Company
Hire a bike for up to 24 hours. Select a bicycle and cycle along the riverside to explore London’s unique mixture of bustling streets, quiet squares, alleyways and parks.
- Offer Times: Daily 10.30am to 7pm April to October, 10.30am-4pm November to March.
- 1a Gabriels Wharf, 56 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PP
- Tel: 020 7928 6838
- Nearest Tube: Waterloo, Blackfriars
- *2for1 for the first day’s hire. A hire agreement must be signed, deposit required – payment with credit or debit card. Valid for Adult Traditional bikes only. Not valid for hourly hires, but for 1 day hire only. Subsequent days hire are at full rate.
Visit the London Bicycle Tour Company website
The Ghost Bus Tours London
2for1 entry: Adult £21
Jump aboard London's only fright bus service and take a ride to the dark side! The ghost bus actors unearth the hidden horrors of the metropolis as the bus itself reveals its own haunting secrets...
"Loved it" - Johnny Depp
"Hilarious. We screamed a lot!" - Amanda Holden
- Tours depart from outside 8 Northumberland Avenue, WC2N 5BY.
- Telephone: 0844 5678 666
- Tour times*: Sun-Fri 7.30pm & 9.00pm (Not valid on Saturdays).
- Nearest Tube Stations: Charing Cross and Embankment.
- *Please check the website for availability, tour times and book seats or call the box office. (Mon to Fri: 9am to 7pm & Sat-Sun: 10am -7pm). Please arrive 15 mins before departure.
Visit The Ghost Bus Tours London website
The London Time Tour Bus
The London Time Tour Bus - a journey through London, through time!
Join one of Professor Quantum's guided tours aboard the time travelling bus as you are shown around the city sharing an amazing knowledge of the past (and the future!).
Ideal for a fun day out sightseeing in London for all the family and suitable for all ages, The London Time Tour Bus is an entertaining and educational city sightseeing trip to London's famous sights, combined with live theatrics, an air of mystery and an insightful look into London's rich history. What better way for the family to learn about the capital than from someone who has seen it all?
- Tours depart from outside 8 Northumberland Avenue, WC2N 5BY.
- Nearest Tube Stations: Charing Cross, Embankment.
- Tel: 0844 318 7655.
- Admission: £20 Adult.
- Tour Times*: Saturdays and Sundays 2.40pm until 10 July. Daily from 11 July.
- *Please check the website for availability and tour times or call the box office. Office Hours Mon to Fri: 9am to 7pm & Sat-Sun: 10am -7pm
Visit the London Time Tour Bus website