We offer an easy to use free Internet Wi-Fi service on all our Oxford Tube coaches, so whether you want to surf, download, shop or play you can do it all on the way to your destination.
Our service provides complete coverage along the route, although there may be a small disruption between junction 5 and 6 of the M40.
If you're logging on for the first time then there's a short form that needs to be completed. After that each time you use the service, you can simply connect without any more form filling. The information that you provide is not passed on to any third party.
How to use the service:
5 Step – Wi-Fi Users Guide
- Set your network name to: Oxford Tube
- Launch your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer)
- A log-in page will appear
- Follow the instructions on that page for FREE mobile access
All of our coaches are also fitted with 240 volt power sockets so that you can charge laptops and phones whilst onboard.
* Wi-Fi is powered by 'Icomera'.