From Monday 6th January 2020 we will be introducing a a significantly improved timetable with increased frequency and a brand new express service to Baker Street.
Key changes to the timetable that will come into effect in January 2020, are:
- 17% increase in number of journeys each week
- Introduction of 12 express journeys in each direction (Monday to Friday) that will run as an Express between Thornhill Park and Ride and Baker Street, stopping only at the request of passengers at White City (in both directions)
- An extended 10-minute operating frequency Monday to Friday in peaks
- Up to 8 minute frequency on Saturdays, compared to 12 minute previously
- Up to 12 minute frequency on Sundays, compared to 15 minute previously
The above changes will amount to an additional 13,446 seats between Oxford and London each week. Customers will be able to use the express route via Baker Street and the normal route on the same ticket (travelling to Baker street and returning to Oxford from Marble Arch or Notting Hill Gate)
Fares will remain unchanged.
View the new timtable from Monday 6th January 2020 here